Wednesday, August 3, 2016

More Baptisms

July 19, 2015
This was a great week we have 3 people with baptism dates Marcee, Iris, and Murphy. They all really want to put their past behind them. We try to visit them every other day and their baptisms are scheduled for Aug. 8 so we are praying hard that they will make it. Also I have realized something. Every morning before personal study I sing hymns to bring the spirit and I sang ‘O my father” and I realized something that this earth is not our home. We don’t really belong here. We all belong back with our heavenly father. I have realized why I love the celestial room in the temple so much. Back when I was in vegas and I went to the temple I would sit in there for hours and it would be awesome. The celestial room is the closest place in the world that I can get to my real home back with heavenly father and heavenly mother. My spirit longs for its real home and whenever I go in the room it is a familiar feeling and I feel like I really have not been to my real home in a long time. I fully understand my great grandmothers decision to not get treated. She has lived a long and happy life and done all her heavenly father wants her to and she wants to go home and see her husband and heavenly father again. I still have a lot of things he wants me to do and with this new knowledge I want to work harder then ever so I can have as much of my brothers and sisters back with me. It really hit me that we knew everyone very well and we played and relaxed with our heavenly parents for a very long time then he told us this plan and we all jumped for joy. We have the great opportunity to be like our heavenly father. So lets not waste it.
O then, if I have seen so great things, if the Lord in his condescension unto the children of men hath visited men in so much mercy, why should my heart weep and my soul linger in the valley of sorrow, and my flesh waste away, and my strength slacken, because of mine afflictions?”
“And why should I yield to sin, because of my flesh? Yea, why should I give way to temptations, that the evil one have place in my heart to destroy my peace and afflict my soul? Why am I angry because of mine enemy?”
“Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin. Rejoice, O my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul.”
“Do not anger again because of mine enemies. Do not slacken my strength because of mine afflictions.”

“Rejoice, O my heart, and cry unto the Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice in thee, my God, and the rock of my salvation.”
Gas Prices

Sunset



Zone P day

No comments:

Post a Comment