Sunday, August 14, 2016

Transfer to Narrabri

April 17, 2016


I have never been so happy at a transfer call in my life!!! Im going to Narrabri!!! This is the most north and inland part of the mission. I have alwase wanted to serve there and now im going! Tomorrow ill wake up at 4 then travel 8 hours to my new area. Even better we met president when we were at the mission home and he said that they have a baptismal date there the first one ever. Narrabri is a branch i have never served in a branch before. They meet in a mortuary because there is not enough members to have a building. We will live in a little granny flat in the back yard of a senior couple. im so happy! The area is huge i think it will be about 4 hour drive from one end to the other. I think this will also be the only place i can get a picture with a kangaroo with a book of mormon in its pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment