Sunday, August 14, 2016

Visit from the Mission President

July 24, 2016


This week was a busy one. We had president come all the way from Sydney to come to our sacrament meeting! That was great to have him up here. He came up the day before and had dinner with us then we all went to visit one of our investigators. I sent a picture of him in our shed (because he is a huge guy) On sunday president and sister checkets gave amazing talks then we all had a branch lunch. When I was just about to sit down I heard a yell from the kiddie table so I got upgraded to the best seat in the house haha. Some bad luck happened also my drivers licence expired and elder Samin cant drive so until my new one gets here we might be in a little trouble. President said that Elder Pierce could drive our car and take us around until the licence gets here so that will be fun! I think that this will be an interesting week haha
Eating coconut

President visited the shed

Kiddie table

No comments:

Post a Comment